1. What is the difference between the VIP ticket and Summit Day ticket?
Our VIP ticket is exclusive to the first 30 people registering and is an intimate experience including private Yoga & Meditation on the Calile Hotel rooftop fuelled by Lululemon, followed by a private small group coaching session with Lisa Messenger.
The VIP ticket also includes your entire Summit Day Ticket.
SUMMIT DAY TICKET
Click here for full program (excluding the VIP)
2. What are the Wellness Packages?
The wellness add-on packages are designed for you to ‘add on’ to your KAILO Wellness Summit experience. These have been designed as luxurious 2-night stays the Tuesday and Wednesday before the event starts. Designed as retreat style programs to include a full comprehensive and personalised wellness experience tailor designed to your personal wellbeing journey. Includes, yoga, sound healing, spa treatments and personalised consultations. A truly luxurious experience.
3. Can I purchase a wellness add-on package and not attend the Summit?
Yes, you can, although generally, the Wellness Add-on packages are for those wanting to immerse themselves in a 1:1 experience guided by our expert practitioners and therapists, prior to the Summit Event. Our prices for these retreat packages are based on mid-week rates and have been designed mid-week to take some time out for yourself prior to the Thursday Summit event.
Click here to download further information on the Wellness-Packages
4. Why are the hotel nights different prices?
Room rates reflect room type (Urban or pool view) and days of week booked.
5. What are the package dates?
1. Wellness Add-on Packages (2-night stay) 15th / 16th March 2022
2. VIP Ticket 17th March 2022
3. Summit Day Ticket 17th March 2022
6. Will I receive a confirmation email after I’ve purchased my tickets?
Yes, you will receive a confirmation email after ticket purchase, with all the details and booking number
7. I’ve purchased my ticket, what happens next?
You will receive a welcome email and confirmation of ticket purchase. You will also be notified and reminded of upcoming Summit via email. We also encourage you to follow us on our KAILO wellness summit Instagram handle - here
8. How do I access the full Summit program?
For full program click here
9. How long does the VIP and Summit Day go for?
The VIP ticket starts at 6am & finishes 8am
The Summit Day registration opens at 8am. Starts at 9am and finishes approximately 5pm
10. Do you refund tickets?
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions
11. Who do I contact to ask questions about registration?
07 3868 2882
12. Who do I contact to ask questions about the Summit?
+61 414 910 794
13. Who do I contact do book into the spa?
07 3252 3225
14. Who do I contact to speak with the hotel?
07 3607 5888